Adam Plastics provides quality plastic products and materials, serving numerous industries and their applications. We offer superior capabilities to complement our ever-growing product line, such as our reliable precision slitting service.
What is Slitting?
Slitting is a process in which a material is cut into a specific length or width from a larger piece of material, also known as the master roll or parent roll.
Some factors we consider before the slitting procedure:
- Slitting mechanisms: It’s crucial to understand the slitting mechanisms so that we can produce different slitting configurations to accomplish quality results.
- Speed and productivity: Our goal is to deliver products in a timely manner to meet deadlines without compromising the product’s outcome.
- Safety and precision: The slitting equipment is equipped with advanced safety features to guarantee a safe working environment for our operators while also providing precise cuts.
We ensure top-quality products through our quality control system, allowing us to provide the best precision slitting service.
Common Applications of Slitting
Many demanding industries use slitting for an extensive range of applications. The size of the material highly depends on its end use.
Typical applications of our slitting services:
- Plastic Films
- Thin plastics
Slitting is a suitable cutting method as long as the material is soft and pliable. At Adam Plastics, we focus on plastic products, such as vinyl, laminates, films, and imitation leather.
Benefits of Our Slitting Services
Slitting offers a wide range of benefits, you can rely on Adams Plastics to deliver high quality slitting services for the results that you need.
Some of the advantages of slitting include:
- Ease of conversion
- Versatility and flexibility
- Efficient use of materials