Applications of Vinyl Plastic for Industrial Curtains
At Adams Plastics Inc, a PVC film supplier for numerous industries, we focus on providing our clients with numerous vinyl options and colors suitable for use in many end-use applications, including industrial curtains. Vinyl curtains are very popular with industrial and commercial businesses as they offer an easy and inexpensive option to improve the work environment.
Applications of Industrial Curtains
Industrial curtains can divide warehouses, manufacturing facilities, or any workspace to environmentally separate one area from another. They help to create a more comfortable, safe and organized working condition. Industrial curtains provide users with a high-quality, durable, custom-made wall or divider that has specific advantages, such as increased visibility with clear vision panels, noise reduction, and environmental control of dust and temperature, creating a cleaner, safer, and more comfortable work area. Industrial curtains can also lead to significant savings on energy costs.
Properties and Compositions of Industrial Curtains
Industrial curtains are often fabricated using clear vinyl and weld screen tints as stocked by Adams Plastics. Fabricators add grommets, snaps, weighted hems, and other custom options to best meet the needs of the applications. Curtains can be wall-mounted or ceiling suspended as a sliding curtain with a roller track, a roll-up/drop-down configuration, or even a free-standing screen or fixed wall. Our team at Adams Plastics, Inc, provides the materials to create these industrial curtains and partitions.
The versatility of industrial curtains has allowed many industries to adopt them for the following applications:
- Auto body shop bays
- Cleanroom dividers
- Cold storage curtains
- Containment or overspray curtains for spraypaint, sandblasting, sparks, smoke, or humidity
- COVID-19 partitions
- Curtains for industrial showers
- Hazmat or flex room curtains
- Loading docks
- Outdoor industrial curtains
- Outdoor restaurant enclosures
- Plane partitions
- Room or machining dividers
- Warehouse walls and dividers
- Woodworking curtains
What Are Industrial Vinyl Curtains?
Vinyl curtains are an ideal, inexpensive solution for companies wishing to separate spaces for quieter work or privacy, for temperature management, or to simply divide different areas of equipment. They allow facilities to easily create divided areas in warehouses, cold storage facilities, flex buildings, data centers, and other industrial buildings, but with the option of utilizing clear vinyl to maintain sight lines. Vinyl curtains are typically composed of durable yet lightweight material that, unlike some fabrics, will resist moisture and oils.
What Are the Benefits of Vinyl for Industrial Curtains?
Manufacturers use vinyl for industrial curtains to imbue their products with many advantages. At Adams Plastics Inc, we provide the materials to create these industrial curtains. These curtains can:
- Avoid contamination. Creating a wall with vinyl curtains allows the user to avert cross-contamination and restrict contaminants to one segment of a workspace.
- Control temperatures and improve air quality. Vinyl curtains are especially beneficial in temperature-controlled environments. Cold storage curtains act as a solid barrier at entryways to minimize air loss to maintain a certain temperature, and vinyl curtains in entryways are highly effective at minimizing the loss of energy brought by escaping heat or cold. Manufacturers also sell insulated curtains for enhanced climate-control capabilities.
- Create an alterable division of space. Unlike brick walls, vinyl curtains are highly flexible and versatile, allowing the user to better manage a space through equipment rearranging or process separation. Users can easily move them around as needed, or even store them when they are not in use.
- Clean easily. Users can clean vinyl curtains easily, sterilize them, or even have manufacturers add an antimicrobial coating. This is useful in facilities processing sensitive products. Also, this cleanability aids in the maintenance of these curtains throughout multiple uses.
- Control pests. Industrial vinyl curtains are too heavy for pests such as insects to penetrate.
- Decrease noise. Vinyl barriers cut down on noise pollution, providing sound insulation from the noise that workers or equipment produce within segments of an open workroom or manufacturing area.
- Increase visibility and worker safety. Vinyl curtains can provide transparent partitioning that allows workers to see through them to other employees and equipment. Particularly in industrial applications, unobstructed sight lines are important for managers to monitor workplace safety.
- Optimize facility space. Vinyl industrial curtains allow facilities to use their space efficiently without having to structurally modify the building. Users can install them to create smaller or more private work areas or retract them to create a larger space.
- Reduce costs. Vinyl curtains are cheaper than other partitioning alternatives like walls or panels, and users can reuse them in different locations. In addition to energy savings, transparent vinyl curtains also allow light through, which saves money that would otherwise be allocated for additional lighting. Also, vinyl curtains may be recyclable.
Vinyl Plastic From Adams Plastics Inc.
A leading supplier of PVC film, laminate, imitation leather, and more, Adams Plastics is committed to offering our clients high-quality, customized plastics along with superior customer service to fulfill all their vinyl and recycling needs. To find out more about our product line, contact us or request a quote today.